In ARPA Lawyers Consultants, the fiscal area is one of our most important areas of work. Our professionals assist clients in dealing with the Tax Authority, whether Foral (from Navarra), from the Basque Country or from the State, carrying out work such as:
Among the various services offered by ARPA Lawyers Consultants in taxation, we primarily deal with, the tax planning management of the company.
When carrying out this planning task, our Tax Department makes an estimate based on the fiscal closing related to the Corporate Tax in the fourth quarter, in order to forecast the tax burden for such year.
This makes possible to adopt, with sufficient notice, all necessary measures to reduce tax bills with this form of calculation.
From our professional and experienced perspective, this planning process is the best tool for optimizing the tax burden resulting from our clients’ actions.
ARPA Lawyers Consultants has already assisted and advised its clients in numerous processes of internal restructuring of companies, as well as in processes of share distribution within the company itself or within various companies, by means of its extensive experience in various areas, such as:
- Total and partial divisions
- Operations of exchanging securities.
- MBO and LBO operations.
- Particular non-cash contributions.
- Activity fields contributions.
- Other forms of restructuring.
In the development processes of the company’s restructuring, the work of ARPA Lawyers Consultants is completed with the preparation of the corresponding Due Diligence tax of the companies involved, so as to ensure maximum security investments.
In all evidence, one of the services offered by our Tax Department in the fiscal area is the advice in the fulfillment of formal obligations, such as:
-Preparing and/or assisting in the drafting of statements related to the different forms of taxation:
- Annual statement of operations with third parties.
- Annual statement of the Property Tax.
- Annual Statement of Income Tax for Individuals.
- Annual Statement of Corporate Income Tax.
- Quarterly and annual statements of VAT.
- Quarterly and annual statements of Retentions [Movable property, leasing, Income Tax Deductions for Individuals (I.R.P.F.)]
- Statements and imbursements of payment by installments of the Income Tax Deductions for Individuals (I.R.P.F.) and Corporation Tax.
- Tax of Inheritance Tranfers (I.T.P.A.J.D.).
- Tax of Business Activities (I.A.E.).
- Payments of Inheritance and Gift Tax.
- Census additions and cancellations.
-Maintenance and, where appropriate, resolution of various accounting issues, together with preparation and submission of the Required Books for companies and professionals.
ARPA Lawyers Consultants has also developed it´s work in assisting our clients in proceedings before the Tax Inspectorate, before the Foral (from Navarra) and State Ta Authorities (A.E.A.T.) in a manner in which they are achieved with the greatest assurance.
To carry out this work, it is essential to have a thorough knowledge of the procedural rules, as well as a vast experience in defending the interests of those surveyed.
Thus, on behalf of our clients, ARPA Lawyers Consultants is involved within surveying proceedings, looking after the clients' interests and seeking the best possible outcome throughout the entire operation carried out before the Inspectors.