The activity of the New Technologies Department aims to provide consulting and auditing services related to Information Technologies and Communication legislation, particularly within the following areas:
ARPA Lawyers Consultants offers a comprehensive service for adapting Organizations to the Data Protection regulations, designing a specific action plan to achieve full compliance with this rule:
- Analysis of the Organization’s information flows.
- Preparation of a report on the situation of the Organization regarding the rules: proposal for corrective measures.
- Drafting of a manual about data protection that fits the Organization’s legal requirements of all its relevant procedures to this level.
- Registration of files to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
- Drafting of notices, terms and contracts.
- Drafting of the Security Document.
Additionally, we also provide other services related to this practice area:
- Maintenance service of adequacy.
- Auditing Service: Benchmarking of enforcement.
- Legal Defense before inspections and / or sanctions coming from the Spanish Agency of Data Protection.
- Training in the company.
ARPA Lawyers Consultants shares the concerns of their clients for the information management within and outside their organizations. Therefore, we analyze your situation and suggest the appropriate remedial actions.
- Confidentiality agreements (with employees, suppliers, etc.).
- Usage Policy of computing resources: email, Internet browsing, hard- and software input / output, portable devices, etc.
- Know-how protection and management, trade secrets, Organization’s industrial and intellectual property.
The objective of ARPA Lawyers Consultants is to support our clients in all phases of projects initiated via Internet, offering our advising services from the conceptual stage to its implementation, through a permanent maintenance in compliance with the law.
- Comprehensive legal consulting of projects based on the Internet.
- Drafting of legal notices and general conditions of agreement.
- Commercial communications by electronic means (e-mail marketing)
- Audit of Web pages.
- Disputes concerning domain names.
Every day copyright issues are becoming increasingly important and this requires specific and concrete advice, depending on the position of the creator, performer, editor, producer, user, etc., in each case.
- Transfer of intellectual property rights.
- Contracts for musical execution, editing, production, etc.
- Entries in the Register of Intellectual Property.
- Infringement of rights and crimes related to intellectual property.
The identification of products and services through a brand has become an essential element for the correct differentiation of an organization in a globalized context. ARPA Lawyers Consultants can help you to create and manage this asset:
- Registration of trademarks and trade names.
- Contracts for licenses, concessions.
- Legal defense for violations of the trademark.