The economic situation by which most City Councils are having economic problems is due to a drop of incomes and the maintenance of them, as well as an increase of public expenditures. That is the reason why it is advisable to create new establishments of economic-financial management in order to reverse the actual situation.
ARPA Abogados Consultores with an extensive experience in Public Law as well as in Business Consulting services it is supported by a team of professionals of proven experience in the economic-financial, tax, administrative, urbanistic and labor fields. The two main objectives of ARPA Abogados Consultores in this period of economic crisis and of local indebtness are: the economic- financial and budgetary sustainability of the City Councils as well as the boost of its economic activity.
The multiskilled team of people from ARPA Abogados Consultores renders a service which principal aim is to obtain solutions, as well as the achievement of actions in order to optimize the municipal resources. ARPA Abogados Consultores also pretends to activate the economic and social agents. This service works as follows:
- Analysis of the development of revenues and expenses.
- Borrowers and debtors. Installment Payments.
- Debt ratios.
- Cash flow budget.
- Analysis and costs of public services.
- Legal Analysis of government concessions.
- Municipal heritage.
- Municipal revenues and expenses restraint.
- Financial standing improvement.
- Adjustment and audit of municipal taxation and local funds. Fiscal boost.
- Increases in recruitment procedures.
- Personal management: agreements, recruitments…
- Public services financing. Private investments.
- Saving improvements and energy efficiency.
- Management of the municipal heritage.
- Private investments: taxations, economic aids, education, funding…
- Measurements of social support: microcredit loans, bonus…
- Promote public investment. Urban development and housing.
- Enterprising and local commerce promotions (deductions, taxation,…)
It refers to the Budget Reduction Plan reflected on the Spanish Royal Order- Law 4/2012 from the 24th February. It determines the information obligations and the necessary proceedings in order to establish a way to finance the payment to purveyors from the local entities. This service is set up in order to provide support to the municipal Interventors, due to the short space of time available to elaborate and send it to the Treasury and Public Administrations.