The comprehensive advice with which ARPA Lawyers Consultants provides its clients also extends to the international area, in which our professionals offer the following services, not only to domestic clients who require such services in foreign countries, but also to foreign clients who need those services to be performed in Spain:
- Advising and opening of subsidiaries.
- Purchase/sale of companies, joint venture agreements.
- Implementation of agency and distribution networks.
- International contracting: sale of goods, international warranties, and so forth.
- Purchase/sale and lease of real property.
- Unpaid receivable claims.
- International arbitration and litigation.
- Visa processing assistance.
In this area, it should be taken into consideration that ARPA Lawyers Consultants is a member of the international network of law firms EUROJURIS INTERNATIONAL, which gathers over 600 offices around the world, being the only international network represented on all countries of the European Union. Furthermore, our professionals are part of the following working groups within such network:
- Corporate Law Group.
- Business Group.
- Energy and Environment Law Group.